"oh, im going to mess this up"

Sept 19, 2024 1754 hrs

This song got my attention (i dont think i've heard the song before, it was just yesterday this song came up to my youtube music once). And today, i listened, instead of only enjoy, I tried to look further on what he’s been trying to imply. this song was prominent among my 'quick pick' driving songs. As usual, I rewind the song for the last 15 minutes until I reached my momma’s house.

Please tell me that im not the only one who feels a profound misery in the song. whoever made the song must be exhausted of seeing himself disappoint people in his own head and in his own scenario. may God ease you. berapa banyak orang yg having this kind of desperation coba sampe bisa dibuat lagu? how sad. how empty. 

meanwhile, im here believing life is colorful and believing other also embrace the same rainbow colors. turns out, they dont see life as colorful.  maybe color is not really matter for them.  




im just gonna put some the lyrics here.

I'm sorry for everything
Oh, everything I've done
From the second that I was born it seems I had a loaded gun
And then I shot, shot, shot a hole through everything I loved
Oh, I shot, shot, shot a hole through every single thing that I loved

Am I out of luck?
Am I waiting to break?
When I keep saying that I'm looking for a way to escape
Oh, I'm wishing I had what I'd taken for granted
I can't help you when I'm only gonna do you wrong

Oh, I'm going to mess this up
Oh, this is just my luck
Over and over and over again

No comments:

Post a Comment