an aircraft can stall anytime. do you think you have much time?

 

Sept 11, 2024. 1316 hrs

 

"those who gave you serpent when you asked for a fish. may have nothing but serpent to give." Sand and Foam. Kahlil Gibran

 

i dont know how to put it in sentence. but reading that phrase made me frustrated on how human connection can be wrongly accused just because we dont declare our intention or circumstance. Cant they just give and receive out of respect? So much niche for misunderstanding, so many steep ladder we could fall for being misperceived.

 

let me try to verbalize my urge to be someone who helps.

when i was in the car, pulling out from toll road and paid my etoll, i saw a women, got her ponytail, modest clothes neat not too much. decent bag and all matched. middle age, brown skin tone, with 5 cm wedges walking up the road. it seemed like she just got out of a bus/tebengan, and made her way to certain point.

"that seemed like a harmless women, and theres only one way from this jalan keluar tol to the nearest junction and its quite a walk. how about if i rolled down the window and let her come in to my car?"

and my moral compass might have been overly used compared to my logic agitatedly said, "gila emg ente din. in those bags, she might have a knife"

 

and i have that constant silent battle within me telling me to should or should not do this or do that. padahal kenapa sih mesti takut, i thought. for every sunrise and dawn God protects me, a'udzu bikalimatillahittammaati min syarrimaa khalaq. dear Allah please protect me with your perfect decree from corrupt form of Your creation. I have this invisible armor. So most of the time i just dive in.

I am mesmerized on how the universe works in a comprehensive way. Since then I never resent any wound, I enjoy every silver lining, I like the feeling of putting one feet on the edge of a cliff, and believe that we will not know what tomorrow will hold, but I bet God will make a better story than my head can comprehend.

Contented and grateful with what I have now, I came to realize that even in the assurance of the safest transportation mode, an aircraft can stall anytime. From various phase of life I have been experienced, this exact moment resembles the relieve of successfully putting my own emergency oxygen mask on. The vacancy in every worry has been patched and I am so ready to leave with the craft . I now have the power and urge put oxygen mask to other people.


But why some are so resisting?


No comments:

Post a Comment