No longer human pt 1

 Oct 11, 2024. 1639 hrs

At RS Tebet parking lot. I have time until 5, im gonna put aside my laziness and write instead (i sometime sleep in the car waiting for my policlinic turn if im super tired). But now, i think this is an emergency.

As i mentioned in my yesterday post, i bought Osamu Dazai's "No Longer Human." Im not gonna sum up the book for making a book review. Im gonna corellate how this story affect or somewhat related to my recent stumble upon a friend. An imitation of sahabat pena, maybe. 

I read books since i was 4th grader in elementary school. Say it, enid blyton, malory towers, goosebumps, comic books ofcourse, conan, kungfu boy, etc. Its so addictive, thus one time i made my dad drove up the wallbecause he told me to put away my book from dining table (we were eating together) and i didnt listen. He tore the book apart and locked me inside my room. Is it an overshare? Mmm i dont think so, its just a story that came up. I dont resent that day, kids are always acting out. 

Wait, am i gonna rewind that much further?

Yeah, i think its okay.

And detective conan got pimped into agatha christie. At this point, i learned the way she wrote how observant poirot was. She would say something like, a pen ink in his left hand implies that he is a lefty writing from left to right. For example dirts in her shoes might suggest she passed by certain road where a construction site is going on, how she pays attention to callus, wound, teeth, smell, outfit, gesture.

So i paid so much attention to details. That doesnt mean im a perfectionist with my homework, its just observing a stranger who sit across the table can be so fascinating to me. Wild guesses and i like it when it turns out correct. 

Okay enough about myself. Its time for the emergency. 

But im gonna continue after policlinic. Wait, after policlinic, im gonna drive home, pack my suitcase for weekend in Bandung. We'll see how urgent is my emergency in blogspot setting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment