live your 100% even only in their 2 minutes.

july 1, 2011. 0618hrs.

there are persons, we care the most in our lives. we cannot predict when they will leave us behind.

i was sitting with a friend of mine, just two of us in silence, portraying what life would be without her in my reach anymore.
our departures were absolute. so, at the time, what we were doing was making the best out of our x-minutes-left together.

i was helplessly trying to sleep, struggled to catch my every breath, was enjoying every oxygen molecules which came in. tomorrow will never exist at the night we were dreaming about tomorrow. so, i dont know if this soul shall enter the body in the next morning. so, i made the best out of my night.

i may not have hours only for someone. to many people i love, i may have only 2 minutes for each. i live my 100% in those minutes.

we may not see friends anymore. so, if i can meet you, people, i will hug you all in my very closest.
i will let you know how i meant by my only:
2 minutes-hug
hi
sleep-tight-greetings
how are you
prayings

dear people in my life, thanks for filling my liver's spaces ;)

this is a story, reblogged (again) from coelho's

The writer Leo Buscaglia was once invited to be on the jury of a school competition to find ‘the child who cared most for others’.
The winner was a boy whose neighbor, a gentleman of over eighty, had just been widowed.
When he saw the old man sitting in his garden crying, the boy jumped over the fence, sat on the man’s lap and stayed there for a long time.

When he went back home, his mother asked him what he had said to the poor man.
‘Nothing,’ said the boy. ‘He’s lost his wife and that must have really hurt.
“I just went over to help him to cry.”

 

No comments:

Post a Comment