tertawa dan menangis, menangis dan tertawa

20.26

dear darkness and mother of envy and jealousy,

thank you for giving me such a precious attention. You were succesfully making me feel profoundly pathetic. I was drowning in great radiation of blur and inconsistency. the worst, make me feel 'incapable.'

dear evil of hatred,

i thank you. the dusts of fear, hate, and anger you have sent me, those spotted this heart. i have been trying to formulate my own world full of stories of romeos and juliets. the manipulations you create, i envy you. i admit, neither one romeo nor a juliet exist in this earth. but, i have not seen a piece of heaven. heaven knows whats in it.

dear Boss of the angels, 

thank You for introducing me to the darkness, to the mother of envy, and jealosy, to the evil who hates. thank You for handing me the spectacles. the specs to see those hells as warnings. to act none like the way the darkness behaves. to appreciate life and live vigorously without envy and jealousy. and to ignore hatred.

dear Boss of the universe,

thank You for telling me that my life isnt long. that fact commands me to stop fighting and to stop running away from those bad things You have introduced me. that fact commands me to live with them without being alike.

dear problems,

i am sorry i ignore you. you can follow every little move i made. you can pretend to be anything in order to me giving you an eye. i am sorry, you just dont deserve to be a friend of mine. yet, you can live with me. let us see who's stronger.

Dear Allah, 
i know, You wont leave me. therefore, I will live your happy-ending mistery. You are the Director.

----in times ketika gw merasa dokter2 CRP mengeluarkan soal2 yang belum pernah diajarin. disaat ngerasa sebanyak 3 semester gw dizalimi oleh soal2 CRP. semoga jawaban C yang berbaris membawa hasil yang ....... ga taulah. semoga ujian ini cuma intermezzo yang akan fade away. dan ketemu hal yang beautifully unusual.

No comments:

Post a Comment