at james gwee's seminar, he stated that everybody, i repeat, everybody, in this world HAVE their god-given talent. God is not like a supreme being who'll forget. EVERYONE has it. the talent is either, later on, develop or ignored.

to know, what is really your talent, is that you are happy to do it, you will enjoy, and dadada. once you dont like or feel bored about it, then it wasnt your talent.

talents are: enjoy, earn, and the other word starts from e. i cant recall.

so, it kinda different with hobby, i think. though, i dont know how to differentiate. talent sound more serious and long last. i cant put reading and writing as my hobbies all the time. or playing piano, or giving speech, or listening to everyones craps. its like later on i said to myself that, start anything, right now, just see how it goes.

then i start knitting,
then i start dancing,
then i start sleeping.

nothing keeps me awake. well, knit used to be what wakes me up. not anymore thou. what is it really my talent, or hobby, or whatever the vocab you use for describing: a thing that keeps you sane between weekends? *since sekarang weekend gw juga dipake buat ke puskesmas, then let me rephrase, that keeps me sane between sundays?

so, i eat. i feel like a snob right now, i spend a lot budget in eating. because good food boost the mood. its funny though, when i started to working out, i gained weight. but now, i eat a lot, but i maintain my weight, actually, my ideal weight *ehem (its my height minus 100). im serious, but its just it doesnt change to muscle yet.
but hey, that what makes me happy.

it feels like, i can be a stranger anytime i eat in a strange place, dealing with menu in some strange languages, also, the foods, they usually come in strange taste also. like in the movie 'the vow', its like chocolate in russian roulette, you dont know what you pick. you tongue may like it, or may not. its like a total experience. thats how you be grateful of what you eat.

oh i miss airports. i need observing strangers. nuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment