better. than nothing to be felt.

june 19, 1003 hrs

this is me inside, looking outside from the other side of window.
watching the coming of sorrow.

thank Allah gives me sadness. at least now i know i am sensing.

*hoping for somebody waking me up from this nightmare becoming daymare.
slap me.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tau whats so good ikut balai pengobatan?
i realized, pasien menunggu our presence.
its nice to know people out there, dont know you, but wait for you.
its always to know that there is something, waiting for us, beside our own death.

*thx for over one semester attention, teaching me not to hope so much, not to wait too long, to be ikhlas along the way, even without knowing the last page of the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment