dear God, thank you for bringing the soul back to my body today

may 10, 2011. 10.08

i wasnt well enough yesterday to go to campus. this mucus and wheezing, and also vomiting took most of my energy only to breath. by the desire to vomit comes, it even a bit annoying. it was actually hard to fulfill the desire of vomit and breathing in a time.
but it was yesterday. and it wasnt all that bad. bedridden all day long would make me nuts, so i surf the internet, my piles of books, my origami papers.
i finished mitch albom, and that totally lightened up my birthday by starting to admire the intense presence of Allah even more.
i downloaded tomoko fuse, the fabulous origami boxes. that was the one anna had while i was in the states. my had arent that expert anymore, but it was nice to have all the melancholy back!

this is what made the beginning of my day today.

"if you are looking for the miracles God can do with a life, you are looking at one."

to dwikie mandala putra: i was thinking of you last night. i hope u are in a good shape up there.
to fahrani imanina: i can distinguish you from others. thank you! you know i love you, rancuy!
to mikoriza mustofanny: how a good, gentle-mannered man you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment