long-lasting last words.

may 18, 2011. 7.34 pm

"do you already know....you desperation?" someone asked. And any words couldnt answer that.
.
i was sitting alone in my dark and small room, thinking i might be cutting a few days in this world, limiting chances to do good deeds, and realizing that everyone is preparing themselves to breath their last.

this email came to me this evening. my mom is such a sensitive person. once i told her that she might not understand the circumstance i've been facing, alone. i hoped that doesnt hurt her. i lost all the ability to keep good diction at the time. dear Allah, forgive me, and may she live long and prosper.

i believe that she gave me, everything she could to keep me...safe.

Alexander The Great's Last Words 
"ice melt when heated, eyes melt when hated"



......the mighty conqueror lay prostrate and pale, helplessly waiting to breathe his last.

He called his generals, and said, "I will depart from this world soon, i have 3 wishes, please carry them out without fail."

"My first desire is that, my physician alone must carry my coffin." After a pause, he continued, "Secondly, i desire that when my coffin is being carried to grave, the path leading to the graveyard be strewn with gold , silver, and precious stones which i have collected in my treasury." Felt exhausted, and he kept going, "My third and last wish is that both my hands be kept dangling out of my coffin."


Alexander's favorite general kissed his hand and pressed them to his heart, and said," O King, we assure you that your wishes will all be fulfilled. but tell us why do you make such strange wishes?"


At this Alexander too a deep breath and said," I would like the world to know of the three lessons i have just learned."

Lessons from the last 3 wishes:

1) I want my physician to carry my coffin because people should realize that NO doctor can really cure anybody. They are POWERLESS and cannot save a person from the clutches of death. So, let not people take life for granted.


2)The second wish of strewing gold, silver, and other riches on the way to the graveyard is to tell people that not even a fraction of gold will come with me, I spent all my life earning riches but cannot take anything with me. Let people realize that is it a sheer waste of time to chase wealth.


3)And about my third wish of having my hands dangling out of coffin, i wish people to know that i came into this world and empty handed i go out of this world.


Lessons to learn, hi me.

what you do for yourself dies with you but what you do for others lives on. it is called: LEGACY.

and this came in the same email:
happiness keeps you sweet
trials keep you strong
sorrow keeps you human
failures keeps you humble
success keeps you glowing
but only GOD keeps you going.

-in times i wish i could feel the intense presence of Allah, to right away tell me what to do

No comments:

Post a Comment