graduation :-)

first off, thanks to my mom yg udah ngedandanin gw,my dad yang ngejemput akuw di kosan tengah malem, buat mbak dian yang ud moto2, dimas yg nganterin ke granus :. above all, thanks for curving lives together, me love you to pieces.

graduation day implied an overrated explosion of misses, thanks to whpm i've been spending my life with. a potrait of uncounted people crosses your mind, but time didnt let you have them between arms. chains of important persons, so long and so matter till i cant say whos next to me, all i know that every piece matters, to hold on to.

for the flowers, thanks dear mely soraya, affabile rifawan, rizki hiwigo, nurul ihsan n ridho :) for the time, thanks dear ubaidillah, dear arrizasyifaa.

for such great reciprocal sharings, dear robin fahrani i
manina.

for your meaningful presence, dear fkup2008, you are such a beauty of a life chapter. jazakumullah..

No comments:

Post a Comment